Dr Stanley Jacob
The Miracle of MSM
Sciences University, Portland, USA, and his associates have been working with DMSO and MSM for more than 30 years.
In studying the effects of MSM upon the body, Prof Jacob’s research revealed that MSM was a basic element essential to the many structures and functions of the human body.
Because of this, supplementing a MSM-deficient diet with pure, food-grade MSM may result in a variety of benefits. He came to the conclusion that MSM provides solutions in cases of physical discomfort due to deficiencies of sulphur. He believes that a lack of MSM can be the possible cause of the following symptoms within some individuals:
- Slow recovery after injury
- Auto immune conditions such as;
- Food intolerence
His research suggests that when the body’s level of sulphur becomes restored, many of these conditions are relieved. “Clinical experience gathered over almost 20 years with thousands of patients has taught us that MSM provides relief to about 70% of those suffering chronic pain,” Prof Jacob states – but it is important to consult your healthcare professional for further help.
THRESHHold® contains OptiMSM®, which is the purest and most tested MSM available
Various research has proven the efficacy of OptiMSM®:
- Extensive toxicology studies confirm that OptiMSM® is safe and effective.
- The prestigious medical journal, Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, published a peer reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled study that showed MSM is safe and effective in increasing joint comfort and supporting a normal range of motion.
- OptiMSM® is the only brand supported by U.S. clinical research published in peer-reviewed journals.
- The Scientific Advisory Board includes Stanley W. Jacob, M.D., a Harvard-trained physician and leading authority on MSM.
- www.msmguide.com offers a wealth of valuable information including consumer and practitioner FAQs, MSM facts, and leading-edge scientific research.
For an overview of published research on OptiMSM® click here.